Who We Are:
One of the fastest growing departments at SelectQuote, Outbound Customer Care Agents have an engaging hybrid role that combines Customer Service & Sales. As the only client-facing team to support all three divisions of SelectQuote (Senior, Life, Auto & Home), Customer Care Agents make outbound phone calls to newly enrolled and existing policyholders to ensure customer satisfaction and guide members through utilization of plan benefits. Dynamic liaisons, CCA's serve as the first point of contact consumer advocates to acquaint clients with SelectQuote's platform of products (Senior, Life, Auto & Home, Dental/Vision/Hearing, and Identity Theft Protection) ensuring they are not overpaying for insurance and maximizing savings. During peak times, Outbound CCA's also assist clients in enrolling in Medicare insurance products.
What We Offer:
• The CCA department focuses on post sale calls throughout each division to current policy holders, CCA's have the ability to enjoy a work/life balance outside of a traditional sales role.
• High earning potential - High earning CCA's make upwards of $80K annually with unlimited growth potential
• Paid training! We have a sophisticated training program to propel you to increased earning potential from the get go!
• Full benefits - Including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
• Licensing - We cover the licensing and continuing education costs to get you licensed in multiple states and appointed with multiple insurance companies
What You Need to be Successful:
• Strong Work Ethic and Ability to Build Client Relationships
• Propensity to Advocate for Consumers and Be a Sales Team Liaison
• Intermediate Technology Skills & the Ability to Multi-Task
• Coachability & Adaptability
• Positivity & Effective Communication Skills
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
• Previous Telesales/Sales Experience, Preferred
• Client Relations Experience Highly Recommended
• Work from Home Experience, Preferred for Remote Hires
• High school diploma or GED required
• Accident & Health resident insurance license. If you're not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training program)
• Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up
• Live in one of our remote states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WY
AEP Customer Care Agent
Who We Are: