On Thursday, June 13th, District Hall will host inspireCOMMUNITYIMPACTCafé Night, bringing together change-makers, impact-leaders, and entrepreneurs committed to making a positive impact, as part of our “Changing Face of Innovation” Café Night series (sponsored by Blue Hills Bank Foundation and BREX).
Whether you are searching for community, hands-on workshops, or a learning space to hear from experienced leaders on topics around mobilization and social leadership, this event is the perfect place for you to network, grow, and be inspired!
Registration is required. Join us for a wonderful evening of conversations with #inspirecommunityimpact #dhcafenight #districthall Don't forget to follow us on social media for updates!
*By registering for this event, you agree to share the information provided to District Hall and sponsors of this event.
5:30pm Doors open. Guests are invited to check out the demo tables in the lounge:
- Social Venture Partners (SVP) Boston
- Dress For Success
- Community Servings
- Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath)
- Adaptive Sports
- GRIT Freedom Chair
- Boston GLOW
- Boston Youth Wrestling
- Year Up
- Net Impact Boston
- Rescuing Leftover Cuisine
- Social Innovation Forum
- Inner City Weightlifting
6:30 - 7:30pm Main Panel
- Susan Musinsky, Executive Director at Social Innovation Forum
- David Waters, CEO at Community Servings
- Jessie Cronan, Executive Director at Social Venture Partners Boston
- Janaial Robinson, Director of Operations at Dress for Success Boston
- Jessica Mason, CEO at the Social Impact Studio (moderator)
7:45 - 8:45pm Workshops
9:00pm Event concludes
District Hall's quarterly Café Nights gathering is designed to emphasize innovation across industries, foster collaboration, strengthen connections, and make great ideas come to life. All of our Café Nights are free and open to the public.