Save the date for Venture Cafe’s Corporate Inno Connect, taking place on February 27, 2020. This event is designed to help corporates and startups form better collaborations to catalyze sustainable innovation. This event will also help entrepreneurs understand the specific problem-sets corporate innovators are battling and practical ways to co-create on solutions.Registration is not required but it is encouraged. Click here to register!
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
5:00 PM – 5:25 PM KEYNOTE (Havana Room)
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM CORPORATE REVERSE PITCHES, PART I (Havana Room)
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM CORPORATE INNOVATORS’ MIXER [Corporate Innovators Only] (Octave Room)
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM BREAKOUT SESSIONS I (Bimini, Grand Bahama, Great Harbour)
6:45 PM – 7:45 PM CORPORATE REVERSE PITCHES, PART II (Havana Room)
7:45 PM – 8:15 PM BREAKOUT SESSIONS II (Bimini, Grand Bahama, Great Harbour)
REVERSE PITCH SESSION
Reverse pitch sessions will feature Corporate Innovators pitching their problem sets, their need for technology or talent, external accelerator and investment programs aimed at facilitating cooperation with local startups. Hear directly from the enterprises that have prioritized innovation and are actively seeking relationships with entrepreneurs. During this session, four corporate innovators working in the areas of telecommunications, marketing and new media, energy, and professional services will present to an audience of entrepreneurs. The entrepreneurs will learn about existing collaboration opportunities and receive valuable insights on cooperating with the most innovative corporations.
- Offer a platform for corporate innovators to share their wants for technology, opportunities for startup cooperation, etc;
- Inform entrepreneurs of areas where innovation is needed the most;
- Equip entrepreneurs with actionable insights on building relationships with corporate innovators;
- Educate entrepreneurs on different programs available at corporations;
- Facilitate networking between corporate innovators and entrepreneurial community.