Showing 1381 - 1390 of 2322 Startups

QBD Strategies LLC

95% of new drugs in development fail to demonstrate safety and efficacy. Let us help move your product into the remaining 5%.

Twnel

Twnel is a mobile messenger that empowers the growing middle-class in Latin America by connecting consumers with the businesses that they care about.

Tap 'n Tap, Inc.

Tap 'n Tap is the leading software firm helping Android OEMs bridge the user experience gap to iPad to succeed in the tablets market.

Punchbowl.com

The leader in start to finish party planning and digital greeting cards

Triple Aim Technologies

Imagine an expert nurse calling people with chronic illnesses to help them avoid preventable hospitalizations. TAT automated that nurse.

Sol Power LLC

Solar cell phone charging stations that act as an outdoor advertising platform for our customers through on-station advertising.

O'actually

An inclusive, fun, modern, and sophisticated web based experience celebrating a new genre of adult entertainment.

RallyPoint

RallyPoint is the first professional online network for the active duty US military.

Folia Health, Inc.

At Folia, we're creating a new form of health outcomes data, with the help of the most motivated healthcare consumers - family caregivers.

Pages