The StartHub Startups to Watch program will feature innovative local startups, providing them recognition and visibility for contributing to the continued growth of Greater Boston’s startup ecosystem.
Each week, StartHub will hand-select a promising Greater Boston area-based startup to be featured across the StartHub website, weekly newsletter, and social media channels. The Featured Startup that draws the most interest will be announced as that month’s StartHub Startup to Watch. The coveted title comes with an acceleration bundle that includes an exclusive press release from StartHub announcing their award, prominent placement on the StartHub homepage, social media shout-outs from the Mayor of Boston, StartHub, and other local tech influencers, and additional benefits. To see a list of the winning startups, see our StartHub Startups to Watch Collection.
Qualifying startups must have a published profile on the StartHub platform. To add your startup’s free profile to StartHub's Startups section and to qualify for StartHub Startups to Watch Program, click here.
Want to learn more about our Startups to Watch? Click on their company name below for our insider interview:
- - Analytical Space: a satellite communications startup creating the first commercial in-orbit connectivity platform to enable remote sensing and other satellite operators.
- - Bevi: an eco-friendly, smart, soft drink dispenser startup reimagines the office water cooler.
- - Cake: an end-of-life planning web platform.
- - ConquerX: a biotechnology company on a mission is to make early cancer detection simple and accessible to all by building a rapid and affordable molecular profiling platform to detect biomarkers that are linked to diseases.
- - Donii: a donation matchmaking service that gets donated items to people in need.
- - Drizly: an alcohol e-commerce platform that is transforming the way alcohol is shopped, sold and shared.
- - Ellevation: a software company focused exclusively on the needs of English Language Learners and the educators that serve them.
- - Evy Tea: a cold brew tea company.
- - GeoOrbital: a startup that turns any bicycle into an electric vehicle in under 60 seconds by incorporating the entire powertrain into the wheel.
- - Involved: a micro-polling software for local government.
- - Lola Travel: a new kind of travel company that provides on-demand, personal travel service through a smartphone app.
- - Medumo: a digital health startup that offers healthcare organizations a cost-effective digital program to automate patient instruction and check-ins with a series of precisely timed email and text messages that adapt to patients' needs.
- - Minus the Moo (rebranded to Beckon): a lactose-free premium ice cream made from real dairy .
- - Modo Labs: a mobile engagement platform that empowers ordinary people to create extraordinary apps.
- - Myomo: a commercial stage medical robotics company.
- - Nutrimedy: a leading telenutrition platform that connects users to licensed clinical dietitians through a mobile HIPAA compliant app.
- - Pong Robotics: a healthcare robotics company.
- - Quilt: a simplified insurance technology startup.
- - RateGravity: a software solution startup that enables residential lending from various lenders.
- - ScholarJet: a web platform for college students to earn action-based scholarships.
- - Sense: a home energy monitor that lets homeowners know what's on and how much energy each device uses in real-time.
- - Soofa: a technology company focused on building communities.
- - Sundots: the world’s first gummy for sun protection.
- - SurgiBox: an ultraportable inflatable surgical environment that fits in a backpack.
- - Twiage: a healthcare IT startup that provides a novel communication technology used between EMS and hospitals to accelerate life-saving emergency care by disrupting the antiquated radio communication.
- - Vyasa Analytics: a deep learning software and analytics for life sciences and healthcare organizations.
- - VR Health: a medical VR solutions company.
- - WeSpire: a startup that helps global corporations run positive impact programs through their employee engagement platform.