FORGE is a mission-driven 501(c)3, and the nonprofit sister organization of Greentown Labs,located at the epicenter of the vibrant Boston area innovation ecosystem.Mission: To help startups on the journey from physical prototype to impact at scale. We work with a broad range of startups with physical products or components across sectors including robotics, medical devices, cleantech, agriculture, advanced materials, and more. Through its Manufacturing Initiative, FORGE connects innovators with makers. The goal is to break down barriers to scale, and the numbers speak for themselves: startups we have helped boast an incredible survival rate of over 80%, resulting in impactful products making it to market.
Job Summary: Our next teammate will be adept at both creating and managing relationships. They will first and foremost be here to serve our startups, ensuring we provide them with continuous and impactful support, connections, and events. They will also be responsible for engaging with supply-side experts and learning their capabilities so that they can make right-fit introductions for our startups. The role extends beyond the completion of individual projects to the long term realization of success on mission, including responsibility for measuring - and the opportunity to introduce new and creative solutions for driving - impact and ROI across program activities. Key Responsibilities: We are looking for an excellent relationship builder and programmatic operator who is excited to support innovation in a fast-paced environment. The Program Manager will be passionate about helping our startups, and proactive about continually improving and adding value to our core program - including reporting that impact with accuracy.They will be a strong executor who excels both at collaborating with teammates and working independently.Job Expectations:
- ●1-3+ years of professional experience working at or with startups
- ●Strong communicator and operator with bias towards action
- ●Excellent project and detail management
- ●Team player with the ability to accomplish tasks both collaboratively and independently
- ●Enthusiasm for our mission to support startups by engaging with manufacturers. Technical background in engineering or manufacturing is advantageous but not required. The successful candidate will be eager and dedicated to learning and improving the basics of how we assess startups needs and make right-fit connections to manufacturers and supply chain expertise.
- ●Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- ●Experience/comfort working with marketing and relationship management tools a plus