Andorra is a leading provider of impact investing services for foundations, investment advisors, and other impact investors. Our mission is simple; we want to make impact investing accessible to everyone so that any investor can support the ideas, people, and companies that are changing the world. We are pioneering the way individuals and organizations invest their money, and we want your help.
Andorra is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You’ll be responsible for managing a state of the art impact investing platform. You’ll work with the development team, platform partners, and customers to develop innovative solutions that help investors align their capital with their values. The Product Manager will play a central role in shaping and achieving our vision for the platform.
- - Oversee the strategy of Andorra’s impact investing platform.
- - Work with the development team to develop a platform strategy that delivers value to customers and helps Andorra achieves its strategic goals.
- - Use customer feedback and develop partnerships that improve Andorra’s services.
- - Tasks include developing detailed business requirements, product roadmaps and user stories that are in line with the overall architecture and vision for the platform.
- - Work closely with various agile environments and implement projects using the lean startup principle of build-measure-learn.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- - A curious and creative problem solver who is passionate about using technology to create positive change.
- - A self-directed strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity and failure.
- - A team player who possesses the interpersonal skills to build meaningful relationships.
At Andorra, we are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and innovators. We support a collaborative, inclusive and flexible workplace for employees. Most importantly, we work hard, but we like to have fun. If you are interested in working with us, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested applicants need to be within commuting distance of Cambridge, MA or willing to relocate.
- - 2 + years of product management experience
- - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- - Basic understanding of information architecture, UX design, and back-end code.
- - Familiarity with the following a plus: PHP (Laravel), Cloud, MySQL, HTML, JS, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3.
- - Knowledge of or enthusiasm to learn about NoSQL, Big Data Technologies, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.