The Founder Institute has helped launch over 3600 technology companies and has worked with over 10,000 early-stage entrepreneurs. Shockingly, 80% of these entrepreneurs make the same mistake when they are first starting out, and it is a mistake that can delay their progress, or tank their startup entirely. At this special event, Jonathan Greechan (Co-Founder of the Founder Institute) will share his learnings and provide a clear framework on how to craft and start building your business ideas.
About the Host: Jonathan Greechan
Jonathan Greechan is the Co-Founder and Head of Marketing at the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator with over 3600 graduate companies across 120+ cities and 6 continents. Jonathan is also the Executive Producer of the Founder Showcase, a leading Silicon Valley startup conference; and a Partner of TheFunded.com, the first website for startup founders to rate and review venture capitalists. Prior, Jonathan was a Product Manager at RealNetworks (RNWK), a company he joined after its acquisition of Game Trust; an online gaming startup that raised $20M+ in venture capital where he built and led marketing and content. In his career, Jonathan has advised hundreds of technology startups on marketing, PR, and growth.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone in the early stages of building a new product
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- The steps needed to get your product off the ground
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Keynote Talk
- Idea Workshop
- Question & Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. Please RSVP here: http://fi.co/e/213361/meetup