Creating a clear and enticing pitch deck is crucial at any stage of the fundraising process. As a founder, it’s your responsibility to use your pitch deck to highlight the most important aspects of your business and provide investors with the information they need to make an educated decision. This in-depth and hands-on workshop will provide you with the tools you need to create your own pitch deck and jumpstart your fundraising efforts!
Already have a deck? No problem! By attending this workshop, you can evaluate the content and structure of your current deck and make the necessary changes to ensure it matches investors’ expectations.
What to expect:
- You’ll leave with an outline for creating a 10-12 page deck for angels groups and VC’s which will include:
- A clear understanding of how your deck should be structured and flow
- Step-by-step guidelines for the information that should be covered on each slide of your deck
- An interactive environment where the entrepreneurs in attendance can discuss the structure and content of their pitches with the instructor and with each other
Breakfast will be served.
- Ian Mashiter Director, BUild Lab Senior Lecturer, Strategy & Innovation and Angel Investor
- Linda Plano Principal at Plano and Simple
Enter Affiliate2019 for a $10 Discount!