Get out of the cold and join the Drizly team at headquarters, conveniently located at the Boston Public Garden, for our next Tech Tasting series, sponsored by Mystic Brewery! This month we’ll focus in on how our engineering and analytics teams are building the future of alcohol delivery. The event is open to anyone who's interested in the future of alcohol eCommerce, technology's impact on consumer experience, or loves a good drink and great networking!
Light food and a variety of drinks to be served with a special beer tasting presented by Mystic Brewery. Because alcohol will be present at the event, attendees must be 21+
- Dan Chen Vice President of Engineering
- Mark Seu Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Adrianna Crowell Kuhnberg Software Engineer
- Charlie Pino Manager of Product and Visual Design
Moderated by Drizly's own Talia Curtin, Certified Cicerone!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 6:00-6:30pm Tasting & Mingling
- 6:30-7:00pm Panel Discussion
- 7:00-7:15pm Panel Questions & Answers
- 7:15-8:00pm Continued Tasting & Mingling
*Space is limited so please register in advance for free.