Created by the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL) at Babson College, the #1 school for entrepreneurship in the world, the Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab provides women entrepreneurs with an inspiring community and a rigorous, experiential process that catalyzes innovative thinking and enables them to successfully launch or transform businesses.
WIN Lab is a different kind of venture accelerator, one that broadens the possibilities for women entrepreneurs capable of making a dynamic economic impact. Throughout the eight month experience, “WINners”—iterate their ideas, design and test prototypes, and launch or grow their ventures. You also get:
- - 8 months of business curriculum, including Babson faculty and world-renowned pedagogy
- - One-on-one coaching for the duration of the program
- - Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter
- - To participate in well-attended public events to showcase your company
- - Milestones to hold you accountable to your goals
- - A cohort of women entrepreneurs who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you