To support digital health startups, the City of Boston, MeHI, MACP, and MassChallenge established the digital health innovation hub MassChallenge HealthTech, formerly PULSE@MassChallenge. We believe that when entrepreneurs and the community come together to solve problems, we will accelerate innovation and transform healthcare. Our community comprises startups, Champions, business mentors, medical healthcare professionals, digital health enthusiasts, and people passionate about our shared mission of improving health through entrepreneurship.
- Every startup at MassChallenge HealthTech receives a partnership offer before the program through our matchmaking process
- Free office space located in the Seaport
- A community of experts, partners, and innovation enthusiasts
- More than $250K in equity-free prizes
- Structured Goals and Milestones project management process facilitated by MassChallenge HealthTech
- Startups see measurable growth in revenue, funding, and employee size