Launched in 2018, MassChallenge FinTech accelerates outcomes-driven partnerships between startups and enterprises to fuel innovation. MCFT firmly believes that startups and incumbents can accomplish more together than they can alone, and we’re dedicated to transforming financial services through our results-focused, collaborative model.
- Results-driven, 6-month partnership with one or more industry leaders: see our 2020 partners' reverse pitches
- Deep-dive sessions with industry experts to strengthen your enterprise-readiness as you scale
- Access to strategic partners such as FinTech Sandbox and Brandeis International Business School
- Bonus perks: equity-free cash prizes and access to free office space
- Eligibility guidelines: Enterprise-ready fintech startups (in general, have raised less than ~$10M in equity-based funding and generated less than ~$10M in revenue in the last 12 months). Please note these are guidelines, not firm requirements. The startups that thrive in MCFT are “enterprise ready.” While funding and revenue are important factors in enterprise readiness, we also look at team strength, product/market fit, customer traction etc. See our 2019 cohort here
- Learn more about our impact during our first year here