SQL gives you the power to query and manipulate data across a number of widely-used platforms. This hands-on, in-person class gets you up and running with this powerful tool. Class discussion and exercises cover:
• What SQL is, and what it can and cannot do,
• Available tools for writing and running SQL,
- • SQL syntax, reading, writing and understanding the language,
- • Using SQL SELECT with FROM, WHERE and ORDER BY,
- • Specifying conditions for a WHERE clause; using comparison operators, using the IN and LIKE operators,
- • Using JOINs to link tables, different kinds of JOINs,
- • SQL calculations, functions and aliases, and
- • Using append, update and delete queries.
This class is taught in person by an expert instructor at our Boston office. Please contact us, email@example.com or (617) 720-6161, if you would like to schedule a private class for a group at your facility. Cost $260. No prior SQL experience necessary. Details at https://www.computerimages.com/course_descriptions/sql-class.html.